The strong relationships Brown Shipley enjoys with many IFAs are fundamental to our business and we work in partnership to ensure the client always comes first.
Many IFAs use our bespoke discretionary management service, but we offer much more. It is aimed at professional intermediary partners who want accessible and understandable tiers of active investment management.
Our service suits IFAs who:
- Do not have the on-going, in-house capabilities to manage investment portfolios
- Want to retain control of their clients
- Want to benefit financially from outsourcing investment management
Brown Shipley offers the following options to IFAs who wish to access our specialist investment management services, which includes:
- Outsourced discretionary management
- Platforms – access risk-graded portfolios through Novia
- Inheritance tax shelter by investing in our AIM portfolio
- Certain investment markets can be accessed through Brown Shipley Funds
We will be pleased to meet with advisers with whom we have no current relationships.
Head of Intermediary Development
Call: 020 7282 3301