Our investment service is designed exclusively to help you create and preserve wealth.
Your investments are personally managed by one of our experienced investment professionals who will also be your point of contact. At Brown Shipley we are committed to this dual approach as we believe it delivers a superior level of understanding and service. We manage more than £2.5bn for our clients and count individuals, families, trustees, pension funds and professional advisers among them.
Brown Shipley's investment service is not just about where to invest your money. It is a process that starts with you - the client; your investment preferences; immediate and longer-term objectives; as well as understanding your current knowledge and experience of investment matters.
You can read much more about how we would manage your investments in our guide below.
The key benefits to you of our investment service are:
- Wholly bespoke solutions, reflecting your ambitions and delivered with personal service
- A measured approach, governed by a robust and sophisticated process designed to ensure our clients' assets are never compromised - read more about our Investment Policy Committee
- Keeping you up to date with regular reporting and 24/7 on line access
- Lifting the burden with comprehensive administration, full year-end tax reporting and liaison with your other professional advisers
- A transparent charging structure
On offer is a wide-range of service options from our flagship Discretionary service to AIM Portfolios. Portfolios are constructed using a range of different investment types or asset classes, each with its own risk/reward potential including:
- UK and International equities
- Fixed interest
- Alternatives, including Structured Products, Hedge Funds, Commodities and Property
The value of investments and any income from them may fluctuate and is not guaranteed. Investors may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
References to taxation referred to on this site are those available under current legislation, which may change, and their availability and value depend on individual circumstances.
Chief Investment Officer (CIO)
When clients trust their money to us they will want to know that we will make investment decisions based on quality information, informed opinion and consistent research. Our Investment Policy Committee leads this process and means our investment teams have all the expert support they need to build bespoke portfolios that address the individual needs of every client.