Brown Shipley is a leading UK provider of SIPPs and SSAS's.
Our pension solutions include:
- Bespoke SIPPs & SSASs
- Scheme documentation, valuations and reports
- Investment advice and administration
- Integrated scheme banking
- Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes (QROPS)
Are you in control of your pension fund?
We believe clients with sizeable pension funds should be in control of their pension assets. Member-directed pensions (such as a Self-Invested Personal Pension or SIPP) can be a most effective way of achieving this whilst making retirement provision. For directors of limited companies it may be beneficial to consider a slightly different pension vehicle - a Small Self-Administered Pension Scheme or SSAS. Brown Shipley provides specialist advice to ensure you have the most suitable arrangement.
Control means that the key decisions are made by you and not a third party or an insurance company. This includes investment choices (see below), ease of tax planning, retirement options and planning for death.
Small Self-Administered Pension Schemes
A Brown Shipley SSAS is tailor-made for you and your limited company. We provide all the administration involved in setting up and running a SSAS, through our in-house specialist team. There are no short cuts to this expert professional advice.
The Brown Shipley Pension Portfolio
The BSPP is a personal pension designed for clients with a fund value of at least £500,000 and where a SIPP is the most suitable choice. Again we provide all the necessary administration including the transfer-in of any existing schemes that you may have.
These pensions offer considerable investment choices and a real say in the strategy of your fund. We provide intelligent advice on the range of investment options available. This includes investing in direct equities, collectives, bonds, gilts and cash.
Subject to limits and rules, SSASs have further investment choices including:
- Loans to the sponsoring company
- Commercial property, that can be leased back to the sponsoring company or a third party
Checklist - Do you know:
- Where your fund is invested?
- Who is managing the assets and how the fund is performing?
- What charges you are incurring?
- What options there are for contributions and on retirement?
- What happens to your fund on death?
Private Client Director
Call: 020 7282 3391
Private Client Director
Call: 0161 214 6701