Lifetime Financial Planning
We live in a constantly changing and evolving world. Lifestyle changing events might be around the corner, such as selling a business, a substantial inheritance or the often difficult financial challenges following a divorce, for example. Tax laws are changing and as they do your financial strategies will need to adapt.
Our service for our UK and International clients focuses on the individual and their family, their current circumstances and future needs. A clear understanding of all these issues, allied to a long-term perspective, is key to any financial recommendations we make. It is important that our advice dovetails with that of other advisers. We will ensure liaison throughout the planning process with them.
Here is the opportunity for our clients to openly discuss their financial priorities, while we assemble the expertise that can bring those plans to fruition. Strategic planning is the glue that binds together the whole spectrum of wealth management services at Brown Shipley from UK and offshore investments to setting up trusts with your solicitor, life assurance and inheritance tax mitigation.
- Investment structuring - Tax structuring for UK residents using UK and offshore tax efficient structures
- Estate Planning – passing wealth on tax efficiently to the next generation (including working with your solicitor on appropriate Will and Trust structures)
- Inheritance tax (IHT) mitigation
- Protection solutions – including life assurance to protect your family
- Lifetime cash flow modelling – looking at your overall wealth and modelling the future
Head of Wealth Management
Call: 020 7282 3343